The discussions on sustainability bring uncertainty, but also a think. Since we also process plastics, we thought about how we would react to them. As a result, we have been dealing with alternative materials for a long time.
In 2011, we were the first manufacturer to present a PLA price track. In Austria, our range has included products with the “Bio-Logic” label, which are all made from natural material-based plastics, for over six years. Although the demand was still low at the time, we remained loyal to the topic and continued to expand it further.
Code of conduct of VKF RenzelThis Code of Conduct is binding for all employees and suppliers of VKF Renzel and is essentially based on the principles of „United Nations Global Compact“. It combines our requirement of compliance with law and justice as well as ethical behaviour. The Code of Conduct represents a claim on us, at the same time it is a promise to our customers
Download as pdf »
- Careful planning of manufacturing processes reduces wastage of raw materials
- Introduction of natural resources e.g. corn starch and wood as well as recyclable materials ensures environmentally conscious disposal
- Careful choice of raw materials minimises toxic gases and decomposition products
- Increasing pack quantities reduces emissions and saves on packaging
- Sorting of waste products supports recycling through certified disposal companies
- Energy production by thermal recycling of combustible waste products