**Discontinued item** Waterproof Pavement Windsign "NT III"Item number: 50.0290.1
Internal Order Number:
- rainwater resistant through poster pockets
- base can be filled with water or sand
- with spring technology for stability even in "stormy" weather
- moveable due to castors integrated in the base
- assembly is done by screwing the frame to the plastic base
- 2-sided version incl. rainwater-resistant UV-stabilized anti-reflective protective poster pockets and polypropylene hollow chamber rear wall
- ready for dispatch packed in 2 cardboard boxes
|Profile width||40 mm|
|Type of corner||mitred|
|Insert size||A0 (841 x 1189 mm)|
|Waterproof||yes, by means of plastic pocket|
|Total height||1570 mm|
This wind-resistant pavement sign is used where standardised poster stands are no longer sufficiently stable, such as in coastal regions or in pedestrian zones or along sidewalks. Thanks to the wheels integrated in the base, the wind sign is also suitable for weather-exposed locations in front of railway stations, stadiums or museums.
For an increased stability and a secure foothold even in "stormy" weather, the pavement signs are equipped with a base that can be filled with water or sand and 2 stable springs.
The frame is quickly and easily assembled by screwing it to the plastic base. The frame is equipped on both sides with stable 40 mm folding profiles and a stable polypropylene hollow chamber rear wall. The two rainwater-resistant UV-stabilized anti-reflective protective pockets provide optimum protection for your posters against rainwater penetration and thus enable long-term use of the inserted advertising posters. The folding technique of the frames guarantees a quick change of the inserts.
Customers who bought this product also bought
PVC Single Sided Poster Holder, A6 - A8, portrait or landscape
crystal clear | A9 | landscape