- can be used as a practical room divider, presentation and moderation wall
- easy pinning of information with pins or drawing pins
- can be used on both sides
- available with grey or black velour coating
- the setting angle and panel height are infinitely variable and can be adjusted without tools
- ideal for use in (high) schools, public authorities, office buildings, etc.
|Number of panels||1|
|Panel width||1000 mm|
|Panel height||1200 mm|
|Material of base||steel|
The partition wall consists of a Forexpanel with the dimensions 1000 x 1200 mm (W x H) and a surrounding frame profile made of silver anodised aluminium. The forexpanels are covered on both sides with either grey or black velour fabric, so that information and notes can be easily attached using pins or drawing pins. The two light grey powder-coated steel foot plates give the partition with the two 1800 mm high, silver anodised aluminium uprights the necessary stability. The aluminium uprights are cleanly covered with two black end caps. The four clips made of clear plastic are used to attach the panels to the standpipes.
The installation angle and the height of the panels can be freely adjusted on the standpipes without tools. The installation can be carried out by one person. All necessary materials are included in the delivery.