- for self-application (layman test)
- quick test result (after approx. 15 minutes)
- easy and gentle handling
- clinical sensitivity 97,52
- clinical specificity 99,40%
- accuracy 98,61
- BfArM-AT number AT199/20
- storage at room temperature
|Contains||5 individual tests in one package|
For the qualitative detection of the N-protein antigen of SARS CoV-2 in nasopharyngeal, oropharyngeal and nasal swab specimens from COVID-19 infected individuals.
This test is suitable for lay persons as a self-test for home and work (in offices, for sporting events, airports, schools, events, catering, etc.).
A positive test result indicates that the specimen contains coronavirus antigen. A negative test result does not rule out the possibility of infection.
One box contains:
- 5 x Coronavirus Antigen Test Cassette.
- 5 x extraction tube and buffer (pre-packed)
- 5 x nasal swabs
- 1 x package insert