- with firmly integrated header sign with exchangeable advertising spaces made of silver aluminium composite material
- rainwater resistant due to circumferential sealing rubber on the rear walls and special sealing technology
- mitre-cut corners
- weather-resistant polystyrene back panels and anti-reflective, UV-stabilized covers
- frame and base silver anodised
- individual design of the header sign possible from 1 piece
- accessories like wire hanging baskets optionally available
|Profile width||25 mm|
|Type of corner||mitred|
|Height of header board||150 mm|
Thanks to its exchangeable advertising surfaces and its rainwater impermeability, this poster stand becomes an indispensable companion for advertising campaigns in city centres and pedestrian zones. The advertising surfaces can be printed with your logo or your advertising slogan in our in-house print shop on request (price available on request). Thanks to the individualised display, the customer immediately recognises to which shop the presented advertising belongs and can thus target the shop to contribute to the company's success.
The rainwater tightness of this stand is ensured by the special profile technology and the surrounding sealing rubber on the weather-resistant polystyrene back walls, thus effectively protecting the poster inserts from rainwater. Furthermore, the posters are effectively protected against fading by sunlight by UV-stabilized covers. These enable the posters to be read even in direct sunlight. The folding technique of the silver anodised frames, whose corners are mitred to enhance the high-quality appearance, allows for a quick change of the poster inserts. The advertising panels made of silver aluminium composite material are also inserted into the designated area by folding the profile and can thus be exchanged equally quickly.
A production of the A-board in individual dimensions or an adaptation of the profile colour and / or the base frame by powder coating in standard RAL colours is possible from 20 pieces - we will be pleased to prepare an individual offer.