- self-adhesive snap frame for mounting on window panes
- ideal for double-sided presentation of advertising messages due to lack of rear panel
- interchangeable frame for the inside of the window pane
- flat aluminium profile (counter profile) to cover the adhesive tape on the outside of the window
- loose polystyrene panel prevents light from shining through when using 2 posters
- can be mounted in portrait or landscape format
- corners mitred
- top and counter profiles black RAL 9005
- non-reflective, UV-stabilised cover film
- each frame individually packed in a sturdy cardboard box
- special dimensions and RAL colours available from 1 piece on request
The window frame system is mounted by gluing the 25 mm snap frame to the inside of the window pane. The flat aluminium profile - the counter frame - is supplied to cover the adhesive tape visible from the outside. Both frames are made of aluminium, equipped with double-sided adhesive tape and powder-coated in black similar to RAL 9005. The folding technique of the frame guarantees a quick and easy change of your inserts. For optimal clamping effect even after years, we always use clamping springs made of spring steel. To make it easier to read the inserted posters and to prevent light from shining through, the polystyrene partition supplied can be inserted between the two posters. To protect the posters, the cover foils used are made of anti-reflective, UV-stabilised material. The anti-reflective coating of the cover film serves to improve the legibility of the posters without light reflections and the UV stabilisation prevents the posters from fading.
A production of the frames in individual dimensions according to your wishes or a customisation of the profile colour by a powder coating according to standard RAL colours is possible from 1 piece - we would be pleased to prepare your individual offer.