CO2 Measuring Device "Air Light" with Signal LightItem number: 10.0548.3
Internal Order Number:
- easy recognition of air quality (also for kindergartens and primary schools)
- learning the importance of ventilation in everyday life
- no screen to keep distraction to a minimum
- 360° light signal in three colours
- real CO2 measurement (no CO2 equivalent)
- powerful and self-calibrating NDIR sensor (15 years lifetime)
- integrated theft protection by Kensington lock
- Made in Germany
|Colour||black / white|
|Sensor||NDIR CO2 sensor|
|Light colour||green, yellow, red|
|Finish||with wall bracket and anti-theft protection|
|Measurement range||400 - 10.000 ppm (± 30 ppm)|
|Features||incl power supply|
The AirLight was developed together with teachers and department heads from all over Germany and optimized for use in classrooms and offices.
PLUG IN AND GO
The AirLight measures the carbon dioxide (CO2) content in the ambient air via an integrated NDIR measuring sensor. The current CO2 content is displayed in different colour levels via the light cone and the built-in LEDs.
Commissioning the AirLight is child's play. All you have to do is plug the power supply unit into a socket and the AirLight starts measuring the CO2 content in the air. The powerful CO2 sensor SCD30 from Sensirion calibrates itself and thus detects when fresh air has been supplied. Based on this reference value (CO2 content in fresh air: 400 ppm), the sensor reliably measures the deviation and thus reflects the CO2 content in the room.
WHEN DO I NEED TO VENTILATE?
The intuitive colouring via the 360° light signal provides a recommendation for action for ventilation in four gradations. The colouring of the AirLight is based on DIN 1946-6 and the Pettenkofer curve.
- Green: up to 999 ppm
- Yellow: 1000 ppm to 1999 ppm
- Red: from 2000 ppm
- Red-flashing (optional): above 3000 ppm
The light signal is discreet enough not to attract negative attention, but still visible enough to send a clear signal. Due to the 360° radiation, the light signal is also clearly visible from all sides and can be placed at different positions in the room.