- hand disinfection for large groups of people and highly frequented areas
- contactless operation by ultrasonic sensor
- operation from 4 sides possible
- lockable housing made of silver anodised aluminium for long-term use
- setting by means of touch screen display
- bilingual menu navigation (German & English)
- mobile use with high stability
- optional operation by power supply unit or rechargeable battery
- coloured & adjustable LED illumination optionally available
- individual labeling optionally available
- exclusively suitable for liquid, alcohol-free disinfectant on sodium hypochlorite basis (no gel)
- capacity of the device up to 20l canister and therefore more than 6600 disinfections possible (at 3ml per disinfection process)
- incl. 10 l canister disinfectant on sodium hypochlorite basis (no hazardous goods!)
|Capacity||for canisters up to 20 litres|
|Application||for liquid sanitisers (no gel)|
|Model||sensor controlled technology|
|Total height||1625 mm|
|Total width||370 mm|
|Total depth||370 mm|
|Disinfectant||incl. 10 L Oxylythe hand disinfectant|
Hand disinfection of large groups of people can be easily carried out with this hygiene station controlled by an ultrasonic sensor.
This contactless high-performance disinfection dispenser can hold canisters with a volume of up to 20 litres. This large-volume canister reduces necessary refills and service work to a minimum. The hygiene station is supplied ex works with a 10 litre canister of Oxylythe disinfectant. In contrast to conventional alcohol-based disinfectants, Oxylythe disinfectant consists of approx. 99 % water and approx. 1 % salts and hypochlorous acid. Since alcohol is completely omitted from the composition, the product is not subject to any hazardous goods class and is therefore non-flammable. With 10 litres of disinfectant, more than 3300 people can be served at a dosage of 3 ml. The built-in pump unit has a proven capacity of over 1 million pump strokes and can be easily replaced in case of wear. The bilingual menu navigation (German and English) enables a user-friendly setting of the dosage by means of a touch screen display. Furthermore, the display provides detailed information on the operating times, the number of doses etc.
The dispenser with lockable aluminium housing is available in different versions. You can choose between a mains-operated and a battery-operated version. In addition, both versions are optionally available with coloured and adjustable LED lighting. At dusk and in dark rooms, the LED lighting emphasises your message and effectively points out the possibility of hand disinfection. Retrofitting the LED lighting or a rechargeable battery is not possible after delivery of the goods.
The hygiene station is delivered assembled. A canister with 10 litres of disinfectant is already included in the delivery, so the station is ready for use immediately. If the disinfectant is used up, you can easily reorder it in our webshop. The system is only suitable for liquid, alcohol-free disinfectants.
On request, we will be happy to plot or print the hygiene station with your logo or slogan in our in-house print shop. Refine your high-performance disinfection column with an exclusive logo or print!
|Variants||Power supply||Illumination||Item number||Price|
|power plug||without illumination||
|50.0363.1||1.250,00 €*||view Article »|
|power plug||LED lighting||
|50.0363.3||1.310,00 €*||view Article »|
|22Ah battery||without illumination||
|50.0363.4||1.410,00 €*||view Article »|
|22Ah battery||LED lighting||
|50.0363.5||1.475,00 €*||view Article »|