Waterproof Pavement Sign WindSign "Seal", 44 mm profile, silver / grey, with header board
- strong covers
- covers are held in place by screws and cannot slip down
- posters are held in place by 2 reusable sticky pads
- efficient sealing technology
- plastic base can be filled with water or sand
- with spring technology for stability in wind and weather
- moveable due to castors integrated in the base
- assembly is made by screwing the frame to the plastic base
- 2-sided version incl. anti-reflective, UV-stabilized covers and plastic rear panel
- incl. white, unprinted top label
- optionally available in black or grey
- ready for dispatch packed in 2 cardboard boxes
|Profile width||44 mm|
|Insert size||A1 (594 x 841 mm)|
|Width of header board||671 mm|
|Height of header board||214mm|
|Header board colour||white|
|Total height||1370 mm|
The pavement WindSign "QS I" was technically updated and is now available as pavement WindSign "Seal".
Advantages to "QS I"
- The stronger cover foil is fixed with screws on the top profile and cannot slip down anymore. The covers can still be exchanged if necessary.
- Two sticky pads are implemented in the upper part of the frame. Those make sure that your posters will be held in place during installation. Of course the pads are reusable.
- The sealant was further optimised to make the WindSign "Seal" even more waterproof that the "QS I".
The optimised poster stand comes in new visual appearance with silver anodised 44 mm wide aluminium profiles and new grey plastic base. The A0 version is also equipped with a more sturdy back wall.
All pavement signs are made with a sturdy back-wall and 2 non-glare, UV stabilised front covers. The new sealant makes the display waterproof. The base can be filled with either water or sand and is movable on 2 wheels when tilted. The strong springs allow for the highest grade of stability even in “stormy” weather conditions. Posters can be exchanged quickly by opening the aluminium click frame profiles.
The header board is inserted into the upper groove of the pavement sign and fixed with screws. Those are already attached in the display. Header can be printed with your custom design. Please ask for a price quote.